We are looking for a trailblazer.
Are you one?
Peak11 has always created agile, custom software for people with the aim of helping them and their businesses grow. This effort is also found within our company culture. At Peak11, we are fortunate to draw on the skills and experiences of so many talented individuals. We treasure diversity as well as the well-being of each member of our team. We also believe in developing strengths and providing opportunities for advancement.
Blaze ahead with Peak11
Ruby on Rails Developer
We are seeking talented individuals for the position of Senior Software Engineer - Ruby. In this position you will be responsible for design, implementation and testing of web applications in Ruby using Ruby related tools and frameworks.
We are currently seeking talented and passionate professionals for the position of Ruby on Rails Developer. As a Ruby on Rails Developer at PEAK11, you will be responsible for design and implementation of scalable web solutions in Ruby, while being an active team player in a team of expert engineers.
You will work on exciting projects in a small multi-disciplinary team and you will build software that helps our clients grow their online businesses.
- HQ Cracow, Poland
- Remote & Hybrid
Your daily duties
- Implement new features using latest Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Design and implement backend systems and APIs
- Make decisions on technologies and tools we use
- Discuss ideas and product concepts with clients from around the globe
- Build software that helps our clients grow their businesses
- great command of Ruby and OOP techniques
- knowledge of Ruby related tools and frameworks
- at least 2 years of commercial experience in developing web applications (Ruby on Rails)
- knowledge of the issues associated with relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- practical experience with unit and integration testing
- commitment and motivation to work on interesting projects
- good knowledge of English
Nice to have
- knowledge and practice experience with NoSQL (Redis, Elasticsearch)
- knowledge of other object-oriented programming languages, eg. Python, Objective-C, Java
- knowledge and experience with CI/CD, SysOps stuff (Linux shell, process management, deployment, web servers, nginx), AWS services, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible
- work on interesting projects in a young and dynamic team
- influence on what we build and what tools we use
- attractive salary, gym package, medical and life insurance
- free snacks and beverages, subsidised lunches
- comfortable, well-equipped workstation, modern office
- full time remote work possible (hybrid model)
- opportunities to develop and implement your own ideas
Creature comforts that keep us going
Private health insurance
Your health is important to us. Insurance provided by Allianz.
Membership to sport facilities all over Poland to keep us stay energized and fit.
Free, fresh and healthy lunches delivered daily to our office.
Stay energized all day with fresh fruits and refreshments in our office.
We share our experience - internal project and team knowledge sharing sessions.
We want you to work on the best equipment.
Subsidized conference and trainings in every aspect of your growth.
We are individuals with diverse talents but frequent meetings raise our team spirit.
Work from wherever you preferunless you deliver your tasks.
Flexible working hours
Work in accordance with your own rhythm as we are flexible about your work time.
Improve your communication skills while speaking with an Native English Speaker.
Enjoy a family atmosphere and support in every dimension.